By registering and placing an order with Gallerysree.com, you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. The artworks made available for sale on the site may not always be in the physical possession of Gallerysree.com and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
2. All artworks made available for sale on the site will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the buyer. The price of the art work listed does not include duties, taxes, courier charges and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
3. The buyer agrees that the buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 2 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork. The buyer agrees that the buyer is chargeable for courier charges which could be determined based on the shipping address as per clause 2 and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the artwork.
4. All invoices will be raised by Gallerysree.com based on the registration information provided by the buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase and payments will be accepted only from the buyer so registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until management decides whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted.
5. Placing an order on www.gallerysree.com constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Gallerysree within 1 month on account of a default by the seller or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale. The contract of sale is between Gallerysree.com and the buyer.
6. Once an order is placed on Gallerysree.com the buyer is required to make payment for the price of the artwork as well as the charges referred to above within 10 working days from the date of placing the order. In the event that Gallerysree.com does not receive payment within 10 working days Gallerysree.com reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, Gallerysree.com may, at its absolute discretion, hold the artwork for the Buyer and charge any storage and insurance costs applicable on the purchase and/or may seek to commence legal proceedings to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
7. The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Gallerysree.com are completed and payment has been realized in full including any additional charges. In the event that the buyer chooses to himself collect the artworks from Gallerysree.com he must do so within two weeks of Gallerysree.com receiving the payment. In the event that the artworks are not so collected within a period of two weeks, storage and insurance costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete discretion of Gallerysree.com.
8. You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
9. All artworks displayed on the site is supported by an authenticity guarantee by Gallerysree.com.
10. Gallerysree.com is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale. Further Gallerysree.com guarantees that all artworks sold are in good condition. However, after the sale, should the buyer find that the piece is damaged, there must be reasonable evidence to suggest that it was provided in that condition for a return on money back. Should they fail to provide reasonable evidence, the gallery would not be liable to the damages.
11. The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Gallerysree.com immediately. Gallerysree.com is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Gallerysree.com forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Gallerysree.com